News and Events
- "A New Mode of the Existence of Truth": Rancière and the Beginnings of Literary Modernity 1780-1830, Apr 1
- Marketing Yourself for Your Next Job: Resume Writing (BECAR301), Apr 2
- Mediating Piety: A Qur’anic Quarrel in Indonesia, Apr 2
- Brecht's Theater and Poetry, Apr 3
- Constitutional Law Expert Akhil Amar at the Berkeley Forum, Apr 27
Quick Links for...
Workforce Census: Summary
Workforce census data as of 10/31/2014.
|Grad Student Titles||4,589|
|Workforce Total Headcount||31,091|
|(includes paid and unpaid employees and affiliates/non-employees)|
For notes and additional information, visit our Workforce Census page.