News and Events
- Assessing Personality Type and Your Career with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator* (BECAR102), Sep 4
- Finding a Faculty Sponsor for Undergraduate Research, Sep 8
- Marketing Yourself for Your Next Job: Cover Letters (BECAR302), Aug 1
- Assessing Personality Type and Your Career with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator* (BECAR102), Aug 5
- Identifying Your Vital Skills (BECAR104), Aug 7
Quick Links for...
Workforce Census: Summary
Workforce census data as of 10/31/2012.
(Active and Leave)
|D-Grad Student Titles||4,514||N/A|
|Workforce Total Headcount||29,017|
|(includes paid and unpaid employees and affiliates/non-employees)|
For notes and additional information, visit our Workforce Census page.