Benefits at UC Berkeley
The University of California offers a wide array of high quality benefit plans from which to choose. These include comprehensive health and welfare insurance plans, a generous pension plan, and optional retirement savings opportunities.
Faculty and staff benefits packages depends on job classification, the nature of employment, and the number of hours worked.
UC offers a valuable Total Rewards package. To see the value of your total compensation, use the Total Compensation calculator.
- DBCs and DHRMs: Rehiring UC Retirees
- Medical Insurance Deductions - Adjustment Payment
- Family Member Eligibility Verification
- 10 Steps to Planning Your UC Retirement (PDF)
- Request a Retirement Initiation Kit (PDF)
- Future of UC Retirement Benefits
- Retirement Readiness Program – Focus on Your Future
- Retirement Readiness Classes