- Classification Process for Non-Represented Positions
- Classification/Reclassification Evaluation Process
- Classification Movement between Academic and Staff Personnel Programs
- Multi-Location Appointments For Staff: Procedures
In addition, there is a separate review process for positions in the Management and Senior Professional Program (MSP):
- The Vice Chancellors' Administrative Council as a group reviews all positions proposed for P5, M3, and M4 (both vacant and filled) at their monthly meetings.
- Individual Vice Chancellors make the final determination for positions at M2 and below.
- The procedures also clarify that highly specialized professional positions (the "Senior Professional" of MSP) in information technology, engineering, and medicine are decided by HR in consultation with experts in the professional field as necessary.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact your Compensation Consultant for further information.