Talent Acquisition & Employment Services
View Job Openings
To view job openings or check the status of an application, visit http://jobs.berkeley.edu.
- Applicant Resources: Find instructions and tips on applying for a job at Berkeley, as well as disability and compliance information.
- Employee Resources: Find out details about UC Berkeley’s benefits, professional development, and perks that have attracted so many people to the University by checking out the section.
- Hiring Resources: For hiring managers or supervisors, this section provides details about planning a recruitment, posting job requisitions in TAM, screening applicants, interviewing candidates, or documenting recruitments.
- Transition Services: Our award-winning program for eligible staff alumni and employees in career transition.
- Employment Staff Assignments: Find the appropriate contact for any of the applicant, employee or manager and supervisor services.
About Talent Acquisition & Employment Services
The Talent Acquisition & Employment Services unit provides services to the campus on a full range of employment issues, including recruitment, hiring, and outplacement support.
The Talent Acquisition & Employment Services team:
- Provides HR advice to applicants, employees and departmental representatives in a variety of areas
- Assists departments with recruitment and employment-related activities, including job advertisement and posting, policy interpretation, and diversity outreach.
- Advises employees on lay-off resources and career development and planning strategies