What should be entered in the sections that require completion?
- Work Address - Signator of Proof of Service form should identify his/her campus address (include city, state, and zip code).
- Date of Delivery - The date the document is handed to the employee.
- Date of Mailing - The date the document is placed in the USPS Mail box.
- Subject of Document - Identify document (Example: Intent to Dismiss).
- Name of Recipient - The name of the individual to whom the document is being personally delivered via Proof of Service.
- Location of Recipient - Identify the work location of the recipient if delivered at work (Example: Physics, 366 LeConte Hall, University of California at Berkeley).
- Name, street address, city, state, and zip code - Identify the name of the individual to whom the document is being mailed and the individual's mailing address.
- Name/Signature - The name of the individual who will be handling the Proof of Service.