HCM: Using the Berkeley Reporting Portal
System Requirements and Report Formats:
The Berkeley Reporting Portal uses software from Hyperion®. There are two available report formats:
- Can be used on Mac or Windows PC
- No Hyperion plug-in required
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 7 and above in Windows
- Compatible with Firefox 3.5.9 or older on Windows and Mac (does not work with Firefox 3.6)
Interactive Reporting Web Client:
- Windows: Hyperion plug-in installation is required. See plug-in installation instructions for Internet Explorer 7 or 8 and Firefox 3.5.9 or earlier
- Macs: Hyperion plug-in is not available for Macs. Mac users who wish to use Interactive Reporting Web Client should use a Remote Desktop Connection to access the Berkeley Reporting Portal
- Once you are logged into the BAIRS Reporting Portal, click on the red "Navigate" button at the top left of the window and select "Explore" from the menu
- Click the "HR Reports" folder to display all the HR Subject Area folders. Continue opening folders until reports are displayed in the right hand frame.
- Click on a report to launch it.
BAIRS is available 7:00am to 12:00 midnight, Monday - Saturday. The system is not available on Sundays.