Manager & Supervisor Development
There are a number of resources available for managers and supervisors to enhance their skills and knowledge and to learn more about management.
- Talent Management provides guidelines for identifying, developing, and retaining talented staff.
- KEYS – the Keys to Enhancing Your Supervisory Success is a brand new supervisor training program.
- MSAP is The Management Skills Assessment Program that is offered annually to managers throughout the UC system.
- Manager and Supervisor competency models provide detailed information on the knowledge and skills needed to manage and supervise employees at UC Berkeley.
- Manager Excellence Resource Center (MERC) (PDF) provides ready-to-use guides, tools, templates, and e-learning courses to help managers and supervisors transition into new roles and manage team performance.