KEYS Overview (PDF)
Keys to Enhance Your Supervisory Success (KEYS)
Human Resources and TOP welcome you to UC Berkeley's supervisory training program, Keys to Enhance Your Supervisory Success (KEYS).
Workshop dates are now available for the KEYS Supervisory Training Program.
[collapse all] [expand all]
The KEYS program is intended for new supervisors and managers, as well as existing supervisors and managers who want to hone their supervisory skills.
This training program is provided at no cost to your department.
To enable maximum flexibility for supervisors to participate, the KEYS program consists of a multi-track set of workshops - the Track Series – which offers participants the option of attending one workshop, a series of workshops, an entire track, or a whole series, depending on their individual needs. Built into the KEYS program are opportunities for participants to develop peer networks, utilize online learning, practice skills through on-the-job application, and take away a tool kit of resources.
- Promote best practices in effective supervisory skills.
- Develop skills to create an inclusive work culture that allows everyone to do the best work.
- Enhance UC Berkeley’s management of performance and the development of talent at all levels.
- Reduce risk through increased compliance with University policies and procedures, and employment laws.
For a current schedule of available workshops, visit KEYS Workshops.
- All workshops will be held in University Hall, Room 24, 2199 Addison Street, Berkeley (basement level).
For course descriptions and registration, please visit the UC Learning Center through the BLU web portal, then select Supervision, Management and Leadership, and search for KEYS.
We recommend beginning the registration process by viewing the KEYS Online Orientation through the BLU web portal. It provides an explanation of the various components of the KEYS program, and the many ways in which the supervisor can participate.
For further registration questions or information about the KEYS program, email: email@example.com.