Performance Management Forms
These forms can also be found on the Forms page.
Forms for Non-represented Staff
- Supervisors and Managers (Word)
Professional Staff (Word)
Note: To aid in performance assessment of the competencies in Part II-B of the above Performance Management forms, we have added behavioral anchors for the ten core competencies listed. These behavioral anchors are available for download as a PDF here: Behavioral Anchors Matrix (PDF).
- Operational and Technical Staff (Word)
- 360 Evaluation Form (Word)
- Organizational Evaluation (Word)
- Employee Self Assessment (Word)
- Sample Communications:
Instructions for Represented Staff
For represented staff, supervisors and employees should use the current forms approved by their respective bargaining units. These forms may include:
[collapse all] [expand all]
- Performance Evaluation #1 (Word)
This is a comprehensive appraisal which could be used for any classification, but would be very appropriate for professional, analytical, technical, and research staff classifications. This form was adapted by the Berkeley campus with the approval of the UC Irvine campus. This form should not be used for employees covered by the CUE contract.
- Guide to Managing Human Resources, Chapter 7
- Performance evaluation tips for employees
- Performance evaluation tips for supervisors
If you have questions about the forms, please contact your Employee Relations Consultant.
You may also contact Employee Relations Customer Service at 642-7163 or via e-mail at email@example.com.