Performance Management Forms
These forms can also be found on the Forms page.
Forms for Non-represented Staff
- Supervisors and Managers (Word)
- Professional Staff (Word)
Operational and Technical Staff (Word)
To aid in performance review of the competencies in Part II-B of the above Performance Management forms, we have added behavioral anchors for the ten core competencies listed. These behavioral anchors are available for download as a PDF here: Behavioral Anchors Matrix (PDF).
Performance Review Input (Word)
Performance Review input from colleagues and peers is used for developmental purposes. It is information that in summary form can be useful in discussing strengths and opportunities for growth. It is not factored into a performance rating.
- Performance Improvement Plan (Word)
- Employee Self Review short form (Word)
- Professional Self Review (Word)
- Supervisor/Manager Self Review (Word)
- Sample Communications:
Instructions for Represented Staff
For represented staff, supervisors and employees should use the current forms approved by their respective bargaining units. These forms may include:
[collapse all] [expand all]
- Performance Evaluation #1 (Word)
This is a comprehensive appraisal which could be used for any classification, but would be very appropriate for professional, analytical, technical, and research staff classifications. This form was adapted by the Berkeley campus with the approval of the UC Irvine campus. This form should not be used for employees covered by the CUE contract.
- Guide to Managing Human Resources, Chapter 7
- Performance review tips for employees
- Performance review tips for supervisors
- Managing the Performance Review Process for Represented Employee (PDF)
If you have questions about the forms, please contact your Employee Relations Consultant.
You may also contact Employee Relations Customer Service at 642-7163 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.