Performance Management: Tools & Resources
The following tools and resources are available to help managers and supervisors conduct the performance evaluation process:
- Performance Management Toolkit
- Performance Management Cycle
- Performance Rating Scale
- Behavioral Anchors Matrix (PDF)
- Performance Management Forms
The Performance Management Toolkit (PDF) provides an overview of Performance Management and useful tips for conducting successful, year-round peformance evaluation.
- Phase I - Planning
- Phase II - Check-in
- Phase III - Assessment
- KEYS Performance Management Training Track (for managers and supervisors only)
Participating in Your Own Performance Appraisal (for managers, supervisors, and staff)
- Establishing and meeting annual performance goals is part of creating a high performance culture at Berkeley. Participants will learn tips on how to be an active participant in their own performance appraisal, what to expect during the performance appraisal discussion, and how best to prepare for it.
- Check HR Events Calendar; class is offered a few times per year.
For additional guidance on Performance Management and Performance Appraisal contact the Employee Relations Customer Service line at 642-7163 or contact your Employee Relations Consultant.