Health & Safety
Resources for getting help:
- Employee Relations, Human Resources
- CARE Services for Faculty and Staff
- Reporting Abuse against Children, Dependent Adults & Elders
- UC Police Department
- University Health Services (Tang Center)
In case of an emergency:
- Ask your supervisor about building emergencies (where to go in the event of a fire alarm, how to check in to let someone know you are out of the building).
- For information on campus emergency preparedness, go to the Office of Emergency Preparedness website.
- If you have an office emergency and need immediate assistance, dial 9-911.
- Read all about the campus WarnMe emergency alert service.
- For more information about the University Police Department, go to the UCPD website.